Counselling, legal representation and drafting documents in the following areas for private persons and business entities alike.
Business law: both private persons during their daily lives, and business entities are constantly concluding and terminating contracts with each other. In the course of the performance of the contracts or after completion disputes, debts and claims may arise between the parties or even between persons outside of the contractual relationship. In such situations, I assist my Clients with the following services:
- drafting contracts (sale and purchase agreement, mandate, contractor agreement, escrow, lease, leasehold, loan etc.);
- drafting and review of General Terms and Conditions for webshops;
- management of claims;
- order for payment procedure;
- civil proceedings;
- liquidation proceedings;
- bankruptcy proceeding.
Corporate law: the two endpoints of the existence of a company are its incorporation and its liquidation or termination. Corporate law governs the internal operation of the company between these two endpoints, the rights and obligations of the members, their legal relationship to each other, the liability of the company, the members and the management as well as the operation of other corporate bodies, during which the assistance of a lawyer may be necessary. I can assist my Clients in the following procedures:
- incorporation of a company;
- modification of a company;
- transfer of company share;
- winding-up proceeding;
- forced withdrawal proceeding;
- judicial review proceedings.
Family law: the legal regulation of family relations is only within certain limits possible due to the fact that there are several life situations that are not influenced by law. Therefore in family relations legislation primarily focuses on recognition and resolution of crisis situations. My services:
- legal representation in divorce proceedings;
- dissolution of cohabitation;
- drafting of prenuptial agreements and property contracts for cohabitants;
- separation of community property;
- preventive restraining;
- access to children;
- custody of children;
- paternity proceedings;
- spousal maintenance;
- relative maintenance.
Real estate law: general real estate law services: legal advice, drafting contracts (sale and purchase, lease, leasehold, exchange, gift etc.) land registry administration. Among real estates arable lands are subject to special rules that beside the general legislation shall be taken into consideration when concluding the sale and purchase contract.
- sale and purchase contract;
- lease contract;
- donation contracts;
- exchange contract;
- arable land;
- establishment of condominium;
- land registry administration;
- advice on property acquisition duty.